- Welcome To Rockville is an all ages event, patrons of any age require a pass for entry.
- All pass sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
- All price levels are available in limited quantities. Buy early to save the most money. Once an allotment is sold out, passes will be available at the next price level. There is no difference in access between the levels.
- Your pass will come in the form of an RFID Festival Wristband.
- Festival admission, camping and parking are sold separately.
- We recommend you purchase directly via our , we are not responsible for any purchases made through unofficial or secondary sites.
- The resale of passes at a higher price point is prohibited, and if discovered, will result in the pass being voided without refund.
- Passes may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the festival.
Shipping address can be updated at any time, up until the label for your package has been printed, if you purchased through Front Gate Tickets. Please log into your Front Gate account by hitting “sign in” at the top of the page! From there, you’ll be able to view and manage your order.
For any pass-related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact our ticketing customer service team for help.
You can always check back on our official fan-to-fan exchange program, Lyte, for fans selling their tickets, see here.
No, we do not offer any sort of official meet and greet packages for our events.
You can purchase tickets online via Front Gate Tickets. Please see our PASSES PAGE for full info. There are no physical outlets for walk-up sales in advance of the festival.
Not to worry! Passes are fulfilled and shipped in batches over several weeks. If your order is being shipped within the U.S., you will receive a tracking number once your pass has been mailed. Passes ship approximately five – six weeks before the festival.
Yes, someone other than the original purchaser can pick up the wristbands. However, they will need to bring the original order confirmation email, a copy of the original purchaser’s government-issued photo ID, and written consent from the original purchaser stating they can pick up the wristbands.
The box office will accept a State-issued Driver’s license, a government-issued Non-Driver ID Card, Military ID, or Passport. Please make sure to have one of these forms of ID with you!
No. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on pass sales. All artists and scheduled performance times are subject to change. The festival is outdoors and is held rain or shine.
If you miss your payment, you will have up to a 30-day grace period to pay your next installment before your order is subject to cancellation and a non-refundable $100 fee + $10 termination fee.
You can upgrade on site at any Box Office location, if there is availability as quantities are limited. You can also email us at for support ahead of the festival if you wish to upgrade sooner.
No, your pass is an RFID wristband and a weekend pass is not transferable across multiple attendees.
There are two Box Office locations at the festival just outside each festival entrance. Each Box Office can provide the same assistance so you don’t have to worry which direction you arrive from. There will also be a Box Office at the Campground toll booths and a Customer Service tent at the Campground entrance into the festival. Hours of operation will be available closer to the event.
Pre-order merchandise will be shipped separately from festival passes, no later than two weeks prior to the festival. You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your merchandise package has shipped.
When a show is not currently on sale (ex: pre-sale or a sold out pass type or show), items may be listed on a waitlist to offer festival or camping passes that aren’t available to the public. Due to high demand and limited availability, pricing will be dynamic and is subject to change.
No, not every pass will offer a waitlist, due to availability.
Currently, layaway is not available for waitlist passes. You will be charged full price at time of purchase.
Waitlist passes will be released as they become available. You will receive the waitlist offer when your turn comes up, should they become available. You are not guaranteed an offer to purchase tickets.