CAMPING AT WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE
CAMP AT THE DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY AND KEEP THE ROCK-AND-ROLL PARTY GOING ALL WEEKEND LONG!
All Camping Passes Include:
- 5 nights of camping!
- (1) Camping parking pass in included with each campsite.
- Infield campers will have access to indoor restrooms and complimentary indoor showers. West Lot campers will have access to portable toilets and complimentary shower trailers.
- Campers have In and Out access from the festival to and from their camp site during festival hours
- The Campground has 24 hour security, medical and customer service assistance.
- Campers can visit the campground General Store for camping supplies. Concessions will also be available throughout the weekend in the campground.
Camping passes do not include:
- Electricity or water (including sewage) hook ups – unless otherwise specified.
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your 4-day festival admission pass separately. Festival admission is required in order to camp.
- All RV power connections are 50 Amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV space. Please bring 50-75ft of power cord and if your RV requires 30 Amp, please bring the appropriate adapter.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive in your RV. An RV must be parked on each RV campsite.
- Each Car + Tent campsite must be occupied by a livable unit on the campsite.
The Welcome To Rockville campgrounds open at 12:00 PM (noon) on Wednesday, May 17th. Camping vehicle hangtags will be mailed in advance and include directions to the camping tollbooth entrance. Fans who purchased (in advance) an Early Arrival Pass can gain access to the campgrounds beginning at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, May 17th.
Check-in hours of operation:
Our check-in hours are:
Wednesday: 12:00 PM-10:00 PM (9 AM for Early Arrival Passes)
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
*all hours subject to change
Camping Box Office hours will run simultaneously with check-in hours Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. All campers must have a festival pass to enter the campgrounds. All festival passes will be scanned for verification and then you will receive your camping wristband(s).
The campground closes at 12:00 PM (noon) on Monday, May 22nd.
All RV power connections are 50 Amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV space. Please bring 50-75ft of power cord and if your RV requires 30 Amp, please bring the appropriate adapter.
A vendor will be within the campgrounds to provide RV black/gray water tank pump-out services, as well as fresh water fill-up to those in no hook-up campsites. These services will be available for a nominal fee, paid at the time of service.
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width, or height than a normal sixteen (16) passenger van (anything 20’ or longer). All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed are considered RVs. You MUST have an RV space to bring in an RV, otherwise, you will be turned away. Buses, Box Trucks, and Cargo Vans are not allowed within the campgrounds.
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items, listed below.
Yes. Campers have re-entry privileges between the festival and campground during festival hours. Campers are subject to search each time they enter the festival.
No, only campers with proper credentials are allowed in the Welcome To Rockville campgrounds. You must have a festival pass and camping wristband to be allowed entry.
Each car camping pass allows for up to 4 (four) campers, each RV camping pass allows for up to 6 (six) campers.
If you want to park near your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time and that you have the same type of camping pass. Upon arrival, you will be directed to your camping spots.
Always be mindful of where your exhaust is aimed and make sure it is never venting into an enclosed area like a neighbor’s tent.
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org