Camp at the Daytona International Speedway and
keep the Rock-And-Roll party going all weekend long!
All Camping Passes Include:
- 5 nights of camping!
- (1) Camping parking pass in included with each campsite.
- Infield campers will have access to indoor restrooms and complimentary indoor showers. West Lot campers will have access to portable toilets and complimentary shower trailers.
- Campers have In and Out access from the festival to and from their camp site during festival hours
- The Campground has 24 hour security, medical and customer service assistance.
- Campers can visit the campground General Store for camping supplies. Concessions will also be available throughout the weekend in the campground.
- All fans camping at the speedway will have admittance to a camping pre-party on Wednesday night, exclusive to campers only!
Camping passes do not include:
- Electricity or water (including sewage) hook ups – unless otherwise specified.
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your 4-day festival admission pass separately. Festival admission is required in order to camp.
- All RV power connections are 50 Amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV space. Please bring 50-75ft of power cord and if your RV requires 30 Amp, please bring the appropriate adapter.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive in your RV. An RV must be parked on each RV campsite.
- Each Car + Tent campsite must be occupied by a livable unit on the campsite.
Silver Car Tent campsites measure approximately 12’ x 35’. Orange and Purple Car Tent camping sites measure approximately 10’ x 35’. RV camping spaces measure approximately 20′ x 42’. Driver / Owner camping spaces measure approximately 20’x50’.
All RV power connections are 50 Amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV space. Please bring 50-75ft of power cord and if your RV requires 30 Amp, please bring the appropriate adapter.
Campers are allowed to leave on foot at any time. For camping fans that want to have access to a vehicle over the weekend, an Overnight Camping Parking Pass will be available for purchase in advance, HERE for $120. This designated overnight parking will be in Lot 4-located outside of the track. Campers with this pass will need to exit the campground on foot to access this parking area and will be subject to search upon re-entry into the campgrounds. We recommend purchasing in advance, as limited quantities are available.
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width, or height than a normal sixteen (16) passenger van (anything 20’ or longer). All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed are considered RVs. You MUST have an RV space to bring in an RV, otherwise, you will be turned away. Buses, Box Trucks, and Cargo Vans are not allowed within the campgrounds.
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items, listed below.
RV deliveries/drop-offs/pick-ups are not permitted. Each person entering the campgrounds must have a camping & admission wristband as well as a camping parking pass. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yes. Campers have re-entry privileges between the festival and campground during festival hours. Campers are subject to search each time they enter the festival.
Due to the size of Daytona International Speedway, we do allow fans that are not camping, through the Turn 4 Tunnel to access the festival site. Only campers will have privileges to come and go to/from camping and festival throughout the day, and will be identified by their camping wristband.
Each car camping pass allows for up to 4 (four) campers, each RV camping pass allows for up to 6 (six) campers.
New in 2024! Reserve your RV space and your spot is guaranteed no matter when you arrive in the Driver / Owner RV Lot and the Red RV Camping areas. If you want to park near your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time and that you have the same type of camping pass. Upon arrival, you will be directed to your camping spots. Click here to reserve your spot now.
Generator hours are from 8am – 3am for Car and RV areas. Only generators that have been factory–installed on your RV are permitted. No modification. No personal fabrications. No aftermarket installs. Please note-only generators that are 4kw or smaller are permitted if they are not factory installed in your RV.
Always be mindful of where your exhaust is aimed and make sure it is never venting into an enclosed area like a neighbor’s tent.
• E-Z up / shade structure (no larger than 10’x10’)
• Tennis balls or caps used for tent stakes
• Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows
• Ice chests/coolers
• Food and beverages/water
• One case of beer in aluminum cans or aluminum bottles and/or one box of wine per person is allowed in the campground. No liquor, glass bottles, kegs or vending is allowed.
• Prescriptions in their original bottles with bottle attached. Id must match name on label.
• Trash bags
• Factory-sealed water bottles (20 oz. Max size) or empty plastic refillable water bottle
• Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
• Cell phones
• Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes/cigars
• Sealed packs of gum
• Non-amplified (acoustic) musical instruments
• RV generators that are factor installed
• Generators that are 4k watts or smaller (immorderate amounts of gasoline will be confiscated)
• Portable grills-type that uses 16oz containers of propane. (limit one canister per grill, per day)
• No glass bottles of any kind (drinks, sauces, pickles, etc.)
• No alcohol for minors. You must be 21+ to drink within the campgrounds. If entering with alcohol, you must present government – issued identification. 21+ campers are advised to carry their government-issued identification at all times.
• No drones or remote control vehicle
• No drugs or drug paraphernalia
• No vending of any kind (food, drinks, merchandise, etc.)
• No loose pills, pills without a prescription, or expired medications of any kind (all medications, prescription or otherwise, must be in their original container)
• No hookahs
• No pets (except service animals)
• No mirrors (handheld or permanent within camping vehicle ok)
• No spray paint
• No promotional flyers, promotional/corporate branded banners, or vehicles displaying sponsorships or ads
• No weapons of any kind (including but not limited to dinner knifes, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.) or items that could be used as weapons (including but not limited to hammers, golf clubs, etc.)
• No tiki torches
• No professional recording equipment—photo, video or audio (detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, GoPros or commercial-use rigs)
• No fireworks
• No open campfires or fires/flames of any kind (small propane grills ok)
• No golf carts, bikes, dune buggies, off-road motorcycles, segways, or hover boards
• No speaker systems
• No air horns
• No box trucks, cube trucks, 4-wheelers, utility trailers or oversized flatbeds
• No metal stakes (plastic stakes okay)
• No propane tanks over 16oz that are not attached to an RV unit.
• No generators that are larger than 4kw (unless factory installed in your RV)
• No helium tanks
• No walkie talkies/two way radios
For further questions about camping, please email email@example.com