CAMPING AT WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE
CAMP AT THE DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY AND KEEP THE ROCK-AND-ROLL PARTY GOING ALL WEEKEND LONG!
All Camping Passes Include:
- 5 nights of camping!
- (1) Camping parking pass in included with each campsite.
- Infield campers will have access to indoor restrooms and complimentary indoor showers. West Lot campers will have access to portable toilets and complimentary shower trailers.
- Campers have In and Out access from the festival to and from their camp site during festival hours
- The Campground has 24 hour security, medical and customer service assistance.
- Campers can visit the campground General Store for camping supplies. Concessions will also be available throughout the weekend in the campground.
Camping passes do not include:
- Electricity or water (including sewage) hook ups – unless otherwise specified.
- Your festival admission pass. You must purchase your 4-day festival admission pass separately. Festival admission is required in order to camp.
- All RV power connections are 50 Amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV space. Please bring 50-75ft of power cord and if your RV requires 30 Amp, please bring the appropriate adapter.
- In order to camp in our dedicated RV areas, you MUST arrive in your RV. An RV must be parked on each RV campsite.
- Each Car + Tent campsite must be occupied by a livable unit on the campsite.
All RV power connections are 50 Amp service and may be up to 75ft away from your RV space. Please bring 50-75ft of power cord and if your RV requires 30 Amp, please bring the appropriate adapter.
An RV is defined as any vehicle larger either in length, width, or height than a normal sixteen (16) passenger van (anything 20’ or longer). All oversized vehicles, trailers, and campers that are towed are considered RVs. You MUST have an RV space to bring in an RV, otherwise, you will be turned away. Buses, Box Trucks, and Cargo Vans are not allowed within the campgrounds.
All vehicles will be thoroughly searched. Please review the Allowed and Prohibited Items, listed below.
Yes. Campers have re-entry privileges between the festival and campground during festival hours. Campers are subject to search each time they enter the festival.
Due to the size of Daytona International Speedway, we do allow fans that are not camping, through the Turn 4 Tunnel to access the festival site. Only campers will have privileges to come and go to/from camping and festival throughout the day, and will be identified by their camping wristband.
Each car camping pass allows for up to 4 (four) campers, each RV camping pass allows for up to 6 (six) campers.
Click here to reserve your spot now.If you want to park near your friends, make sure you arrive at the same time and that you have the same type of camping pass. Upon arrival, you will be directed to your camping spots.
Always be mindful of where your exhaust is aimed and make sure it is never venting into an enclosed area like a neighbor’s tent.
For further questions about camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org